Thursday 16 August 2012

The Rules Don't Cover Impolding Friendships

So it didn't really matter that I forgot to bring them.

After being mugged after a carousing roll and turning up naked at the tavern with one hit point and no money. 



Teen1 (about Teen2) "Cut his face."

Teen3 "No, tie him up naked."

Teen2 "Wouldn't they be suspicious that you're taking a naked man upstairs to saw his face?"

DM "No because you're already a couple."*



At the Eternal Feast of the Harvest Knight

"Oh so when it's in town and we're begging you not to drink THEN you get drunk, but you won't eat anything now."

"No because you never eat the food they offer a place called the Neverending Feast."



In the Dungeon beneath the castle of the recently murdered Harvest Knight.

"I'll follow you because something bad's going to happen and I want to laugh in your face when it does."



After pissing on the Mysterious Yet Impossible statue of a PC in said dungeon. And being wrestled to the ground by said PC.

"I don't care if I pee on myself, I'm going to pee on your statue."

Teen3 while holding down fellow teammate.

"Carve 'TIT' into his platemail."



And yet when challenged for a song to enter the feast of the Harvest Knight Teen1 and 2 broke into a perfect dual rendition of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. Teen3 chose 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.'

They seemed happy by the end. I need to focus more. I was lazy, disconnected and unprepared this time. I owe them a bit better than than.

*On reflection, yes, yes they would be suspicious at the facial mutilation thing. Assuming gay couples in mock-feudal settings co-mutilate is insane. I was under a lot of pressure at the time. Sorry gays.

3 comments:

  1. ...Do you have an end point in mind for the Teens' adventures on the Isle of the Unknown?

    The image with the wolf-head has had me chuckling non-stop for about two minutes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a sandbox so they can have a free choice of madness or death.

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of the time we went down planet side to explore. Spores put some of us in a doze, so the rest of us pissed on their faces. We named that planet the Piss Face Spore planet, as if it was the fault of the spores.

    We then committed genocide via striptease and set up a universal drug smuggling operation.

    And we were the good guys.

    I have been reading your blog from beginning to end. Love it.

    ReplyDelete