Friday 5 September 2014

Experimental Character Generation Document for SAVAGES

I had a big whiney rant about what the D&D people should do with 5e. Reddit hated it, others pointed out that it was just World Of Darkness for D&D, which was kind of true.

Nevertheless, this is the (sort of) OSR! We are pledged to never give a fuck about what anybody says and to simply go straight ahead making  things without worrying too much about whether it would be any good or even if anyone cares.

So that is exactly what I have done.

Here are the experimental character generation rules for an alternate version of the free D&D 5e pdf where YOU PLAY THE MONSTERS*.

It is awkwardly hacked together and the Fighter and Thief class are pretty much just straigh rips from the free PDF. I ripped off guys who did the A5 condensed versions as well becasue I used them a lot.

(The Picture is by Scrap, click on it to get the PDF.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6McpfI_lhIZZUs1eDZCVHJxbmM/edit?usp=sharing


*Except who are the monsters really hmmmm*?

*Still you. You fucking eat people.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a lurker here, but I had to break that silence with 'this is gold sir, gold.'

    ReplyDelete